MELBOURNE: Sunday 22 Jan 6:15 am departure from Traralgon Train Station
Register: Online HERE
Departing from Traralgon Train Station at 6.30 AM (Sharp) our privately hired buses (not for general transport use) are travelling along the highway with stops at:
- BP Officer (toilet stop)
then driving directly to Alexandra Gardens in Melbourne for the Midsumma Carnival, with an estimated arrival time of 10am so you can enjoy the Carnival from the very beginning.
Come and see us at the Gippsland Pride Initiative Drop-In Tent at Midsumma Festival
IMPORTANT BUS INFORMATION
- There are other festivities outside of these times, but we have scheduled this return bus to either side of the stall holder carnival start and finish.
- It is Attendee’s responsibility to be at the designated pick-up points by the departure time, and you will need to make alternate arrangements if are not at the pickup point at departure time- we will leave promptly as scheduled.
- We ask you to arrive at your pick-up point 15 mins prior.
- Children must be accompanied at all times and the responsibility of their guardian.
- Poor behaviour will not be tolerated and alcohol is not permitted on the bus. Poor behaviour or consumption of alcohol may result in your transportation discontinuing without refund or further service.